Monday, November 4, 2013

Coming back from a long hiatus

Hey guys, I am so sorry that I dropped off the face the earth. Since my last post at the end of August I have been so busy. I moved into my new apartment September 1st which was so hectic and stressful. Dimitriy and I have come to the conclusion that the next time we move, that we are absolutely, 100% hiring a moving service. There was a lot of unnecessary drama that could have been avoided.

Willow snuggling on our new bed

 Besides moving, I recently started a new job at the Real Estate company Dimitriy works at, as their interior designer. I am designing a 2 bedroom 2 and a half bath apartment in the Ritz.

Again I apologize for leaving everyone hanging, but I promise to get back to posting every day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Search

Pin It button on image hover