Thursday, February 12, 2015

On The Menu: Lemon Basil Pork Chops


I thought this Lemon Basil Pork Chop recipe would be a great first post the "On The Menu" series. I love cooking and the idea of sharing my favorite recipes with you! I need to give most of the credit to Bitz & Giggles. However I did make some changes based on my personal preferences and available resources. I bought my pork chops from Trader Joes, which is where I do most of my shopping, so their packaging only came with 3 pork loin chops instead of 4. I used 6 tablespoons on lemon juice instead of 3 because lets face it, I am obsessed with lemon. I chopped my basil instead of mincing it and I didn't let the chops marinate for 20 minutes because, I didn't have the time. Another major change was baking instead of grilling. I baked my chops at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes. All in all I would have to say, this recipe is one of my favorite weeknight go-to's. I am always drawn to recipes that have very few ingredients. I hope y'all enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Search

Pin It button on image hover