Thursday, January 9, 2014

Today I'm Loving: Iceland

In these cold winter months, I tend not to be the happiest camper. I think it is something about the days being so short, and the air being so cold that puts me in a bad mood. Because I am not very happy during these few months, I get excited when I find muse's that inspire me. It is amazing that something so little can be just the trick to put a smile on my face. I am so inspired by vibrant interiors and colorful architecture.

 {via Afar}
 I visited a Reykjavik, the capitol of Iceland a few years ago, and was instantly struck by the vibrant colors incorporated into much of the architecture around the city.   

{via Lensblr}
This is a view from the top of Hallgrímskirkja, the largest church in Iceland and the sixth tallest architectural structure in Iceland.

 PS: I am so very sorry about my lack of frequent posts. I have been traveling and starting a new job. So to say I have been busy, is an understatement. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Search

Pin It button on image hover