Monday, July 8, 2013

Solutions for Renters


Hello! So I decided that I would dedicate my first blog post to 'Solutions for Renters', a series I have started writing.  

Living in an apartment provides you with the unique opportunity to decorate your space using outside the box thinking. Temporary decorating solutions allow you to change your mind many times without breaking the bank or breaking the rules of your lease contract. 

1, 2, 3
Wall decals are a great way to update any room in your apartment, they are inexpensive and unique.





1, 2, 3, 4

Removable wallpaper can be placed on all types of surfaces: Accent walls, Appliances, Cabinets, Side tables, Stairs and much more. This is a great solution which adds color and personality to any apartment, big or small! 

1

If you have ugly tiles which can't be replaced, why not cover them up with these temporary tile tattoos? Add them to the kitchen back splash or to bathroom tiles! There are endless possibilities!




123
 
Washi tape is fast becoming more and more popular for use in craft and decorating. The colorful, lightweight tape is perfect for creating stripes, frames or pictures on walls, and is quick to remove.



Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my first post! I will be posting again soon!!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Search

Pin It button on image hover